It is important to know that How does the Target Return Policy work? In this article, you will get information about Target Refund Policy Process. With the Return Policy customer can return an item within a year with a receipt for Target exchange or Target refund.
All the customers have the right to get back the full refund. How? In this post, you will get information about the Return Policy and Target Exchange policy.
The information regarding Target returns policy after 90 days and are there any hidden conditions to return policy?
What is Target Return Policy?
The Target return policy and Target exchange policy help customers to get a full refund back when for exchange an item purchased from Target Inc.
There are different terms and condition for different items. There are also different Return Policy days and for these days the item is returned.
The very easy is a customer can claim Return Policy and target Exchange policy within 90 days for unopened items and with a new condition to get back your full refund.
For some items, Target has a revised return policy print on receipt, packing slip, Target policy board, www.target.com or for item department. Important note that, if the product is in an opened condition, broken, or not have the original receipt, may get rejected for the full refund or replacement.
Let us check the Target Return Policy Process and Target Exchange policy process?
How to return an item through the Target Return Policy?
Follow below steps for complete the Return Policy and Target Exchange Policy process and get back a full refund.
Sign in to your Target Refunds Policy Account HERE.
- Select the product you want to return.
- Next, select the return option & receipts.
- Select the print mailing label under return by mail.
- Print the return by mail free mailing label and attach it to outside of the package.
- Drop off your package on approved UPS location.
- Browse the ups.com/drop off to find a location.
Follow the below instruction for Target Return Policy and Target Exchange Policy
- The item must have in original packaging and condition.
- Visit the link ups.com/drop off to find location.
Return Policy and Target Exchange Policy – Conditions
Target returns and exchange without a receipt may not be successful every time and have to follow below conditions.
- If you have a receipt, the customer that has Target owned brand item can easily return or exchange to the company.
- The customers bought items with REDcardms debit and credit card will get extra 30 days then the normal Return Policy Days if the payment is done with Target.com/REDcard.
- There is a modified Return policy for Holiday items and limited-time-only products.
- Customers have 30 days to return or exchange all the electronics and entertainment products from the purchase date.
- The drones must be returned within 14 days for return or exchange.
Target Return Policy Days conditions
- The video game, software, Open music and movies items cannot be returned with target return policy but a customer may change it for the same title and same gaming platform.
- Target stores cannot process international returns and exchanges, the international returns and exchanges of online purchases also not processed.
- The open and broken items like (porcelain dolls, die-cast cars, action figures, sports cards and special edition Barbie dolls). Such items cannot be returned through Target Return & Exchange Policy.
- The Target Mobile gift cards and Target gift cards cannot be exchanges or cannot be purchased for cash or credit.
The purchases did between 11/01 – 12/25, the 30-day return policy starts on 12/26.
Target Owned Brands
The below list is popular brands that Owned by Target, and for that the Target Return and Exchange policy is available.
- A New Day™
- Archer Farms™
- Art Class™
- Ava & Viv™
- Boots & Barkley™
- Cat & Jack™
- Cloud Island™
- Wild Fable™
- Wine Cube™
- Made By Design™
- Market Pantry™
- Original Use™
- Project 62™
- Project 62™ + Nate Berkus™
- Room Essentials™
- Shade & Shore™
- Simply Balanced™
- Smith & Hawken™
- Sonia Kashuk™
- Hyde and Eek! Boutique™
- Gilligan & O’Malley™
- Goodfellow & Co™
- Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia
- Sutton & Dodge™
- Universal Thread™
How customers get refunded with Target Return and Exchange Policy
The below list is refunding options for Target Owned Brand item through Target Return and Exchange Policy.
|Original Purchase||Refund Options|
Credit to REDcard™
Target Credit Card™ or Target™ Mastercard®
|Credit to REDcard™
|Third-party Credit Card:
American Express®, Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®
|Credit to third-party credit card
|Debit Card||Credit to debit card|
|Check||Merchandise return card will be used for checks that haven’t cleared.
Cash if the return is made 10 days after the date of purchase.
|PayPal||Cash issued for in-store returns.
Target eGiftCard issued for mail-in returns.
|Target Debit Card™||Target Debit Card™
|Target Merchandise Voucher||Merchandise return card|
|Third-party Gift Card:
American Express Gift Card, Simon’s Gift Card
|Reloaded onto a gift card
What to do if you don’t have Receipt 2018?
This will happen with Target customers. The company will try to make available the Target Return & Exchange Policy for Target Return Policy No receipt 2018.
The Target store receipt is required for payment done with below methods.
- Target REDcard™(Target Credit Card™, Target Debit Card™, Target™ Mastercard®)
- GiftCards: You must have the physical Target GiftCard for look-up
- Third-party Visa: American Express®, Discover® credit cards and Mastercard®
- Checks: The customer must bring a blank check for the same checking account
If customers want the receipt of Target.com, they can print from your Target.com account.
Target Return Customer Service Phone Numbers
The below numbers are Target Return Customer Service Phone Number.
- Minute Clinic: 866-389-2727
- General Merchandise Safety and Quality: 800-910-6874
- Target.com Order Experience (track order, cancel, change, etc): 800-591-3869
- Corporate (investor info, community involvement, careers, press): 612-304-6073
- Gift Card: 800-544-2943
- Registries and Lists: 800-888-9333
- Target Credit Card: 800-424-6888
- Groceries Safety and Quality: 800-316-6151
Choose from the above numbers for suitable problems.
How to Contact Target?
1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Target Customer Service Number: 1-800-440-0680 or 1-800-591-3869
Target Headquarter Phone Number: 1-612-304-6073
- Media relations Phone Number – 1-612-696-3400.
- Target Investors relations – 1-800-775-3110
- Corporate Office Email ID: Click here
- Target Corporate Office Fax Number: 1-612-761-5555
- Target Official Website: www.target.com
Target Return & Exchange Policy Location near me
Click for locations: https://www.target.com/store-locator/find-stores
For, Target Return & Refunds Policy Reference Link
This is the information about the Target Return Policy and Target Exchange Policy and how the Target Return Policy work. You will get information about Target Return and Exchange Policy.
Hope you will get information about What is Target return Policy after 90 days? the conditions for Target return policy and Target return policy no receipt 2018. If you have any problem with any of the issue please let us know in the comment box.