How to get a refund back from Apple?
Here we provide information about the return policy of Apple Inc. and how to get a refund back from Apple Inc. In this article, you will get information about how to return the Apple product. According to Apple return policy, Apple store returns the product in 14 calendar days from the date of purchase through Apple store online policy. If there is a holiday, the company will extend the days for return policy.
Only the products purchased directly from Apple or Online or from Apple retail store can be returned to Apple. The Apple products which purchased from other retailers must follow their returns and refund policy.
Apple Return Policy
As we know Apple Inc. is one of the largest Multi-Tech Giant in the world. The headquarter of Apple Inc. is in California, Apple Inc. It has products like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Macbooks, Mac Air Notebook, iWatch, and many other products. The customers bought Apple products from Apple store or online or from retailers and whenever they start facing issues, the customer applies for Apple return policy. While return and refund customers are confused due to lack of information about return policy. In this article, you will find the complete guide for Apple return policy with and without the receipt.
How to apply for Apple return and refund policy?
When someone buys Apple products, they have to follow Apple Standard Return Policy so you have to read and understand it carefully. The customers want a refund back is called Apple Refunds. There are some details that required getting back a full refund.
Apple standard Return Policy
- The customer cannot claim Apple Standard Return Policy after exceeding the Apple Standard Return Policy Days.
- The undamaged product is returned with original packing and all the accessories with the original receipt within 14 days of receiving the product, the Apple store will exchange the product and refund with the original payment method.
- The only customer bought a product from Apple, Apple Retail and online can return the product to Apple.
- The product bought not from the Apple Store, the Apple Standard Return Policy cannot be applicable.
- The customers have to attach original Apple receipt with the package for return to Apple before 14 days of Return Policy.
Apple Return Policy not Covered
Products with below conditions cannot be returned through Apple Standard Return Policy.
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
- Gift Cards
- Developer products (membership, technical support incidents, WWDC tickets)
- Apple Print Products
- Apps that you pay for downloads
- Paid for software upgrades
Note that you can return software, provided that it has not been installed on any computer. Software that contains a printed software license may not be returned if the seal or sticker on the software media packaging is broken.
Apple Store Return Policy without Receipt
Here is the detail of how to return the product with Apple return policy without the receipt.
You can simply call on 1-800-676-2775 for return policy without a receipt.
- Visit the official website and enter your Apple ID and Password.
- After Sign In you have seen products that you purchased.
- Select the product and click the below link of Start a Return. Now click on Get Started.
- Confirm the return of your product and start the Return button.
- Read the instruction carefully and click on print Return Label button to print your shipping and any hazmat labels.
- The Print Return Label is needed when you return through Apple Standard Return Policy.
- If you return a computer Apple Return Policy, do a proper original packaging.
- Set the find or schedule a pickup with the carrier or drop off at any carrier’s locations.
Apple Return Policy for Retail Store
A customer can also send Apple products back through Apple Store Returns and Refund Policy. Follow below steps.
- Visit the official authorized Apple Store.
- After that, take the help of Apple professional for Apple Product Return.
- You will get a refund at that time.
- Please follow the instruction given by Apple professional.
- In the end, submit your Apple return with filled Apple print Return Label at the store.
Find the Apple Store near you with Apple Retail Store Locator.
Apple Return Policy
iPhone, iPad and Watch returns – Wireless Service Cancellation
The customers have also an option of wire cancellation service to complete their Apple returns policy. Customers can return products like Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad by wire cancellation service that provided by Apple.
If you want the information for Apple returns and refunds to contact the wireless service provider for more information.
Apple Customer Service Phone Numbers
Apple Store Customer Service Number – 1-800-676-2775
Education requirements (Both Students and Teachers), call on 1-800-692-7753.
Customer Care Number for USA and Canada
Accessibility and assistive technology
App Store, iTunes Store, and iBooks Store billing and help
Contact Apple Support
Apple Pay Cash and person to person payments
For more countries, customer care number Click HERE.
In this article, you got information about Apple Return Policy and how to get Apple Refunds back. If you have any query related this, please share with us.